Services and Specialties
Cash Tracks Financial Inc. provides a wide range of services to individuals and businesses in a variety of industries. At Cash Tracks Financial, Inc., we specialize in small business taxes and rentals to help meet each client’s specific needs in an ever-changing financial and regulatory environment. Our professional services include:
We guide our clients through a full range of tax planning and preparation decisions with strategies that minimize your tax liabilities and keep you on track to your financial goals. We are knowledgeable and up to date on the tax laws and can make sense of your receipts, bills and notices. We professionally prepare all required federal, state, and local tax returns.
- Small Businesses
- Truck Drivers
- Payroll Services
Our Tax Services Include:
- Individual Tax Preparation
- Corporation Tax Preparation
- Partnership Tax Preparation
- LLC Tax Preparation
- Estate, Gift, and Trust Tax Preparation
From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Our cloud based accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, tax planning, investments, and employee benefit and profit-sharing plans. All our clients receive FREE online accounting software that includes invoicing, accounts payable, and accounting receivable.
These services include but are not limited to:
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Bookkeeping (Monthly, quarterly, or annual)
- Accounting system setup and support
- Payroll processing
- Financial statements
We can set up financial reports for your view to streamline your business and save your valuable time. These reports are important tools that can guide your business in making financial decisions, planning, and evaluating performance.
Our cloud based payroll services offer you all the services of the large payroll processing firms, but with the local and personal touch. We can help you reduce the time spent on administration by processing your payroll. We can print payroll checks and/or initiate direct deposit of employee checks. We will prepare all quarterly and annual employer tax forms and reports including, 941′s, 940′s, state unemployment, and W-2′s. Ours services include the timely payment of federal tax deposits.
Professional representation can be vital during an audit, and our experience with tax authorities enables us to guide clients in their dealings with federal and state agencies. If you have been chosen for an audit, the professional representation you can find with our firm can put many of your worries at bay. We are ready and willing to answer any and all questions the IRS may be asking of you.
Cash Tracks Financial, Inc.’s financial statement services comprise all three levels of assurance depending on your company’s needs.
- Reviews provide limited assurance to outside interests and involve inquiries and analytical procedures that confirm financial statement matters and identify any items requiring further analysis. We perform reviews to ensure the integrity of your data.
- Compilations are usually requested for internal purposes and are based upon information provided by a company’s management. They do not offer assurance but may involve some adjustment to accounting records.